Saturday, November 17, 2007

Putting up our Christmas Tree

This is Landon's first Christmas. We can not wait till Christmas this year. So we put up our Christmas tree early this year. My mother-in-law (Mom O as I call her) as well as my mom and Dad helped Zach, Landon and me get it put up. We had so much fun. Talking and decorating the tree. I will put more pictures up as we get gifts under the tree. Landon did like the hat a lot.


























Mom O working on the tree.

My mom and Zach standing on something to put ornaments on the tree.

This is such a tall tree. All 9 feet.



Landon with his Dad.

Landon putting on his first ornament with mom and dad

I love that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landon's First Christmas Tree

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-
I hope Landon has the best first Christmas ever!!! He's a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

i love your pictures
i love you guys bye pookie poo
princess i hope you have a good day have fun