Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Storage Building Continued

Well, The Storage building is complete except for staining it. Zach had my Papaw come over and help him get the rafter for the roof built. My dad as well as Kevin from church came to help. They also help Zach to get the rafter up and the plywood on the roof. Then my dad and brother Jon help him put the shingles on. Zach built the doors. We already store some of Landon's toys in it. Now at Christmas we can get Zach some tools to fill up his building.

Putting up the rafters

The Supervisor

My Dad working.

Zach and my Papaw

Look at it!!!!!!!

Zach and Kevin working.

The finished Building

Zach you did a very good Job!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie Cooper said...

Love the building!!! Tell him I said he did a great job..he truly needed that.

Anonymous said...

looks VERY GOOD ncle bean cant wait to see you again love your 2 niece love ya'll