Monday, August 4, 2008

Asheville's Quilt Show 2008

My mother-in-law, Landon, and I got to go to the Asheville Quilt Show this past Saturday. We were so amazed at the quilts. We both said that we know nothing about quilting now that we have seen the quilts that were in the show. We are hoping to join the Quilt Guild and maybe we can get as good as the others. Here are some of the pictures that I took.

This one was the best of show.

Look at the detail

Can you see why it was best of show?

I just loved the colors.

This is all hand done.

Look at the work that was put in to this.

I would like to make one like this.

This one was one of our favorites

That is all cloth.

I would love to do something like that.

This one was so amazing .

That is all thread and cloth. The animal looked so real.

We like sheep.

I wish I could make a sunflower quilt like this one.

I just love sunflowers. Ask anyone that knows me.

No comments: