Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Market Tote

We got a pattern for this super cute, reversible Market Tote at the Asheville Quilt show. So this past Thursday Denise and I went to Greenville to some quilt shops that we love and got some fabric not just for one tote but for two totes. I got one of mine done on Saturday. I took it to church on Sunday and everyone loved it and said they would like to have one. Here are some pictures of the one that I got done. I am hoping to get the other one done sometime this week and will post it when I do.


The pattern is by Scottie Dog Quilts

The fabric for the tote.

The top fabric is by Amy Butler

Cutting out the four pieces for the tote

This is the outside of the bag

This is the inside of the tote.

Sneak Peek of the other fabric for the other tote.

Can't wait to get it done.

1 comment:

Carrie Cooper said...

Adorable!! Reminds me of the messenger bag by Amy Butler.. you did good on that!