Saturday, September 13, 2008

NC Moutain State Fair 2008

Well the NC Mountain State Fair was just as good this year as it always is. We all just love when it is time for the fair. I look forward to the fair every year because it reminded me of my first date with Zach. Landon and I got to go two times. We went on Monday with Grandma and Pie. Then on Friday Zach, Landon, Grandma and I all went. Friday was the anniversary of our first date five years ago. We can't wait till the fair in 2009.

Landon and Pie

Landon loved this on Monday.

Look at him go.

Pie trying to dunk the guy.

Trying out the Helicopter.

He is getting so big.

Landon just loved riding on the horse

Having the time of his life.

Look at my two men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you all had a blast love you love your niece