Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our 4 year Anniversary

Today was our Anniversary. We have been marred for 4 years. I can't believe it has been that long. I don't know what I would do with out my husband. He does so much for our family so that I can stay at home with our son. I love him so so very much..... So any way.... We went to DollyWood to celebrate. We took Landon with us and this is his first time over there. He had such a good time. That was the best Anniversary present that Zach or I could ever got. Here are some pictures of our day. Sorry we don't have one of us all together.


This is where Landon got wet.

Landon trying on a hat.

Landon and Dad

See Mom I am wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about this!

Let me see????????

This might be fun.

I think I like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this place!

This is there new ride they just opend.

Landon and Dad riding and shooting water at people.

Landon aiming for Dad.

See mom we both got wet. We love this ride!!!

Landon playing in Beaver Creek.

I just love water.






Landon loved the Carousel.

Someone has had a long day!!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie Cooper said...

Happy Anniversary, loved the pics of Landon!!! Love ya all

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun cant wait till we go your 2 niece love you